The moment I found out I was accepted to journey to Kibi, Ghana for 2 months on a service project to teach a variety of subjects I was filled with joy and gratitude. It now is constantly consuming my thoughts- what will I learn, how will I grow and mold, who will I meet and help, How can I change the lives of others, & the overall experience of just living in Africa! Everytime I watch this video I get more & more excited! I feel so privileged to get the chance to go and be humbled by the children of Kibi. It is going to be a life changing experience; I will bring hope to the only place where hope means anything. I am so blessed.
I will be leaving September 25th & I am about to start making my paper chain to count down the days! Thank you everyone for your support and sponsors, I won't let you down!
http://www.signsofhopeinternational.org/
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment