The Lord has calmed my spirit and I know this is a trip centered with His help. Today I feel so lucky and grateful to be alive! I love the work I am doing here and I get more attached to each student every day. I never want to separate from them. I feel so much joy and love being here! This is the greatest thing I have done in my life. I have had so much stress taken off my shoulders since Comfort has been teaching daily, along with Edith. (That is my P-1 teacher and her student teacher. They have started to come to school every day to team teach so I have been teaching P-5 every day: math in the morning and then tutoring in the afternoon). Wow! What bright students I have! I love being in the P-5 classroom feeling each of their rays of Sunshine! They are some of the sweetest kids and just looking into their eyes your heart melts.

Ephraim Abbey is the most darling boy. He is eleven and one of his pupils is blue! He is very very smart and has the best personality. so genuine. Today I looked over at his notebook and he had written in bubble letters with a pencil
"Meghan + Abbey = Love". He got so shy when I saw it and he kept asking "who told you!" funny boy. I am going to die leaving him, he is my little helper and always has a smile on his face. He is so kind about everything he does and is always making little noises. He is the best side-kick.

Ephraim, along with many others like Frempong twins and kwadwo Boakye. They are all so much fun to teach and spend the day with. I look forward to the day and time I get to spend with them. I am so grateful I got the chance to help in the P-5 class and I know it is a blessing given graciously. I recognize it very well. today we taught 1,000,000 and how to spell it out. We also did review and I am impressed by how fast they can grasp concepts.
I don't want this feeling to go away! I know it doesn't have to if I am keeping my mind in the right place and giving it my all. I live for this. Find the good and be happy about
every day. Be ever so grateful for
everything whether big or small- come what may and
LOVE it.
No comments:
Post a Comment