Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fantastic FOUR

Every day when I walk to school I pass a little house on the left, tucked back into the tall grass with 4 beautiful children living there. Their names are Andrew (7), Desire (12), Goodwill (10), and Ms. Catherine (14). They are the most down to earth loving family. I can see their love for each other by the way they treat each other- they are best friends! They do everything and anything together and always want to talk talk talk my ear off. Whenever I walk by their house I hear "MAYGENN!!" and they all come running out to give me hugs. At night when I walk by I will heart "Maygen, You are invited" in their raspy childish voices. This means they are inviting me in to eat with them. They make my day every time I see them, they are always so caring and want to know about my day. Andrew asks for me to bring him toffee everyday, "maygen, I want toffeeee.. or maygen, I want a bicycle." Such funny kids- Andrew thinks I can just run home to America real quick and grab him some toffee : )


One day they invited me over to watch them dance. Here is some of their sweet goodness:

They were so hard to say goodbye to, I need to get that little Andrew some toffee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment